What is the correct spelling for BDA?
This word (Bda) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BDA
- ada "Don't upset mamma, Ada ," Salome whispered.
- ba 41. Wa-ha'-ba-tu Blue corn Omaha.
- baa Marcus Pollard, played basketball at Bradley; played football for his pro career Ray Ramsey, played basketball and football at Bradley; played two games in the BAA (now NBA) before fully committing to football for the rest of his career Chet Walker Lawrence Wright Baseball Mike Dunne Mike Grace Lee Handley Guy Hoffman Jim Lindeman Brandon Magee Zach Monroe Kirby Puckett Bryan Rekar Rob Scahill Brian Shouse Mike Tauchman Bill Tuttle Football Pat Brady Don Carothers Harry Jacobs Dick Jamieson Joe Prokop Ray Ramsey Billy Stone Soccer Stephen Brust Salim Bullen Bryan Gaul Gavin Glinton Luke Kreamalmeyer Bryan Namoff Tim Regan
- bad Bessie thought this speech was in very bad taste, but she replied quietly: "I cannot say I noticed your brother, but one of the dogs attracted my attention, he had such a fine head; I should think Landseer would have enjoyed painting him."
- boa One day he found, instead of his son, an enormous boa asleep.
- bra Throughout the music video, Ellis-Bextor is seen in a variety of dresses and outfits—she appears standing in front of a green mural with a flowery large tablecloth, while dressing a see-through shirt, which reveals her black bra ; other scene shows her with a dark green gown; other shows her with a flower and leaves pattern and holding a in front of a projected image which shows the Eiffel Tower from far.
- da As the last sound died away Phoebe could be heard clamouring: "I can do things too; Da Boase nadn't think Ishmael can do it all.
- fda The Czech scientists work led to the launch of the first soft (hydrogel) contact lenses in some countries in the 1960s and the first approval of the Soflens material by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1971.
- ida One morning, about three months after Minnie's cousin Ida had come to reside with them, the little girl was taken suddenly ill.
- BIA A MAC may be referred to as the burned-in address (BIA).
- BSA Polo (Water) – Barbados Amateur Swimming Association (BASA) Racing – Barbados Auto Racing League (BARL) Barbados Rally Club (BRC) Road Tennis – Barbados (Professional) Road Tennis Association (BRTA) Sailing – Barbados Sailing Association (BSA) Squash – Barbados Squash Rackets Association (BSRA) Tennis – Barbados Tennis Association (BTA) Volleyball – Barbados Volleyball Association (BVA)