What is the correct spelling for BEADES?
This word (Beades) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BEADES
- bade Then he bade them come with him, that he might set them on the right way once more.
- bats In a few minutes bats began to fan my face, the wings almost brushing, but never quite touching my skin.
- bead Fixed on him were the small bead eyes of the priest, darting a light, like a flame on oil.
- beaded A figure, dressed in beaded buckskin and blanket clothing.
- beadle And I remember that I heard formerly Tom Rogers, who was yeoman beadle , say that when he was that year when the plague raged a schoolboy at Eton, all the boys in the school were obliged to smoak in the school every morning, and that he was never whipped so much in his life as he was one morning for not smoaking."
- beads An examination of the link remaining on the coin, which no doubt formerly connected it with a necklace or string of prayer-beads, shows that it has been purposely opened so as to free it at the time it was deposited in the stone.
- beady The ghastly yellow color of her face made the unnatural brightness of her beady eyes more extraordinary still.
- beats "Beats our quarters below all hollow," said Fitzhugh.
- bede In Bede 's work there is also another vision, and though in this second case the man who visits the spirit-world is not an Irishman, but a Saxon named Drithelm, yet the story came to Bede through an Irish monk named Haemgils; so it, too, is connected with Ireland, and it also contains much that is developed further in the Divine Comedy.
- bends When I walk, the sky I tread on Bends and makes a noise beneath me!
- besides I ought, besides , to catch the four o'clock train back to Polchester."
- boards Fred, you and Sam get some boards up at these windows, and I'll learn how many of the men can be trusted to stand by us.
- Bets They're laying bets on the outcome.
- Beets The vegetables used in this ration usually consist of sugar beets, cow beets, potatoes, etc.
- beards The porter of the college made his rounds early every morning, to shave the beards and wash the heads of the Fellows, but these and many other quaint customs have perished long ago and still the picture of the Black Prince hangs on the college wall.
- benders The Paradise Benders , cold, unfriendly, some openly hostile, stared back.
- beadles First come the beadles with their halberds, then the loud notes of the organ, then the wide doors are thrown open, making a noise as they turn on their great hinges, letting the noise of carriages outside be heard in the church; and then comes the bride in a ray of sunshine.
- beaters 25 4 egg beaters .
- bides There is an old Irish riddle which runs something like this: From house to house it goes, A wanderer frail and slight, And whether it rains or snows, It bides outside in the night.
47 words made from the letters BEADES
4 letter words made from BEADES:abed, bade, base, bead, beda, bede, beed, dabs, debe, debs, deeb, eade, ease, ebed, eeas, esab, sade, sebe, sede, seed.
3 letter words made from BEADES:ade, bad, bed, bee, bse, dab, das, deb, des, ese, sad, sbe, sdb, sea, see.
5 letter words made from BEADES:adeeb, aedes, based, beads, dbase, dease, debes, deeba, eades, eased, sabed, sabee.