What is the correct spelling for BEAF?
This word (Beaf) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BEAF
- bead Sometimes they seem almost white, with just a tiny bead of black for the pupil.
- beak Then all at once the earth opened and out of it grew a tree, tall and green and waving, and out of the midst of the tree flew the Green Bird with its nest in its beak.
- beam "Hello," said the little boy; and he leaned back against the horse that the beam rested on.
- bean "Don't you mind what Bean says.
- bear I could not bear to hear any more.
- beat You can allus help him out after you beat him.
- beau "Lenore, I'll bet you've got a new beau up there," she declared.
- beef A piece of bread of the same size would not shrink so much, but would lose about the same proportion of its weight; and it also would burn with a clear, hot flame, though not quite so long as the beef.
- deaf I am not aware that any one in the room is deaf."
- leaf On the reserve side of the leaf was the record of Billy Garrison.