What is the correct spelling for BEAFITS?
This word (Beafits) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BEAFITS
- bats Unleash the wild cats Set loose the king cobras And blood sucking bats – Saints in Hell by judas priest
- beads While the disjointed Abbess threads The gingling Chain-shot of her Beads . – Upon Appleton House, to My Lord Fairfax by Andrew Marvell
- beats Freak the peak of this lick, ghetto chic over fresh beats Overexposed and cheats with verbal traction like cleats – Trust by The Pharcyde
- Bets Then the holder of the bank has the right to refuse to accept bets which are not backed by ready money.
- Beets Mix with two boiled potatoes cut in dice, two or three boiled beets cut in dice, a large white onion boiled and cut up, some chopped truffles, anchovies and stoned olives, a tablespoonful or more of each.
- Boats Little toy trains and little toy boats And sister kept lookin' at the little girl's coats – Po' Folks Christmas by bill anderson
- benefits Tired of short time benefits And being exposed to the elements – Going Back To My Roots by odyssey
- feats Will glorify their feats So that the general public fear them And the authorities say give 'em all seats And the wasted seed of the bulldog breed – The Few by Billy Bragg
- baits I said those pets of Ellen's would serve as baits some day for one of those creatures!
- bits Classic maker, resurrect hits smash to bits Can't you see I mastered this – Can't Stop The Reign by Dj Kay Slay & Dj Greg Street
- beasts It seemed impossible that there could be a jungle anywhere with more beasts or greater variety, than they heard at night.
- fits Where most it promises, and oft it hits Where hope is coldest and despair most fits. – All's Well That Ends Well: Act II, scene I by Unknown Author
- beauties Resume your ranks and legislative duties, And take my daughters, all of whom are beauties. – Finale by Unknown Author
153 words made from the letters BEAFITS
4 letter words made from BEAFITS:abet, bait, base, basi, bast, bate, bats, beat, beft, beit, best, beta, bias, bise, bite, bits, east, eats, eifb, esab, fabi, fast, fate, fati, feat, febi, fiat, fibe, fibs, fise, fist, fits, safe, sate, seat, seib, seta, siba, sift, sita, site, stab, tabi, tabs, taef, taei, taib, teba, tfeb, tibe, ties.
5 letter words made from BEAFITS:abets, abies, absit, aesti, asefi, baise, baits, basie, basit, baste, basti, batei, batfe, batie, batis, beast, beats, befit, besat, besta, besti, betis, biase, biest, bista, bitas, bites, esbat, estai, fates, feast, feats, feist, festa, festi, fetas, fiest, fiset, fites, ieast, sabei, sabet, sabie, sabti, safet, safti, saite, satie, seita, setai, setia, setif, sibat, sitae, staib, steai, steib, stieb, stief, tabes, tabis, taibe, taieb, tibes.
3 letter words made from BEAFITS:aft, ate, bai, bat, bet, bit, bse, eat, eft, est, eta, fab, fat, fbi, feb, fes, fib, fit, fsb, ies, sat, sbe, sea, set, sib, sif, sit, tab, tai, tea, tia, tie.
6 letter words made from BEAFITS:bastei, befits, bestia, faites, fastie, fiesta.