What is the correct spelling for BEAFY?
This word (Beafy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BEAFY
- baby His father used to go away and be gone for days and leave the poor baby with his neighbors.
- bay They must give him time and hear him for he would hold the rifle in his hand; he would be able to hold them at bay until he stated everything.
- bead She was meanwhile unclasping her pearl necklace, and at this point she held it in her hands taking the fourth bead between her fingers, and smiled speculatively.
- beady The teacher was a compact mestizo in his early twenties, a short youth with a furrowed sloping Indian forehead and bright beady black eyes.
- beak Not being able to obtain a foothold on the almost perpendicular surface of the bank, the birds literally charge this in turn with fixed beak.
- beam Sturt went first, his face pale in the searchlight beam as he dived under the rock mass.
- bean Randall, Bean, and Corkindale, accompanied by three guides and five porters, spent the night in the "Cabane" on the Grands Mulets, and next morning resumed their journey.
- bear Melt some butter in a dish that will bear the fire.
- beat Stas' heart beat with joy, but at the same time Chamis' words surprised him.
- beau You're not acting the beau, That I once used to know. – Hangin' Around with You by Unknown Author
- beauty Wit and Grace, and Love, and Beauty, In ae constellation shine; To adore thee in my duty, Goddess o' this soul o' mine! – Bonie Wee Thing, The by Robert Burns
- beaver Is it a squirrel? Is it a beaver? Kinda both but not quite either – Small Town, U.S.A. (Day 1) by Unknown Author
- beef We eat pork and beef With cow-horn-handled knives. They who gobble Their rice off a leaf, Are horrified out of Their lives; – We and They by Rudyard Kipling
- beefy With his beefy shoulders braced against the last top-chord post, McGraw stood chewing the end of a fat black cigar while he watched the placing of a bottom-chord of a new sub-panel.
- bey Bey pointed to the south and west.
- biff That's Biff Sanders, con man and all-round thief.
- bray One day, during the performance of a piece of music which apparently pleased it more than any it had previously heard, the animal, quitting its usual post outside the window, unceremoniously entered the room, and, to exhibit its satisfaction, began to bray with all its might.
- buff A blue and buff car had shot past them, barely missing the side of the taxicab.
- deaf She was deaf and lived alone.
- defy "In whose service, sir, I defy you.
- leaf I saw these words, 'I think ever of thee,' not only in my heart, but in every flower, on every leaf, and written by the sun in the heavens, and in the stars.
- leafy And all the while we had been twisting and doubling and edging nearer and nearer to the Sainte-Ysole woods, until we were already within their cool shadow, and I heard the tinkle of a stream among leafy depths.
- Buffy Worn winter pelage is especially notable for its paleness; the buffy tones are accentuated and the upper parts, especially posteriorly, may even appear fulvous.
- beefs It must be pain and grief to the German men and women whom our clemency allows to occupy their houses, throng the streets and read the daily Reuter cablegram, to see this town, the apple of their eye, defiled by the "dirty English" the hated "beefs," as they call us from a mistaken idea of our fondness for that tinned delicacy.