What is the correct spelling for BEAGINS?
This word (Beagins) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BEAGINS
- begin Neither of them knew how to begin , or where.
- Begging Why then I wouldn't take the money, 'cause I ain't out begging.
- Beans Simmer until the beans are tender, drain, season with butter, salt, and pepper, and serve hot.
- Brains She'll never forgive a thing like that-the best thing I can do is to blow my brains out!
- beagles The last pack remembered was killed about thirty-five years ago; and within these ten years one solitary greyhen was sprung by some beagles in beating for a hare.
- bearings She treated the matter entirely with reference to the bearings of the electric current on questions of social status.
- bargains 8011. Are there many of the people whom you would describe as not being free to make their own bargains ?
- beacons This phantom city of twinkling beacons gave one a sense of acute unreality, for it was an empty city, a city the work of which went on almost without the aid of human hands.
- Belgians No people honor valor more than the Belgians .
- beckons "It has been a long trail, Prix, but a longer one beckons with ceaseless insistence.
- basins In imagination, he felt the timbers creaking and straining under his feet; he smelt the rich soup from the cook's caboose; he drank basins of tea from well-polished metal; he saw the ugly rows in the taverns, where men let loose from river duty tried to regain civilian life by means of liquor and cards; he heard the stern thud of a hard fist against a piece of wood; he saw twenty men spring upon another twenty with rage in their faces; he saw hundreds of men arrived in civilization once again striking for their homes and loved ones, storming with life.
- beatings One of our messengers sent to him by Mr. Rassam found him there, and on his return, gave us the most dreadful description of the Emperor's temper: floggings, beatings , and executions were going on all day, and he was so badly off for money, that he had imprisoned several of his own personal attendants, fixing their release at 100 dollars each.
- begins But when you move around in it some, it begins to burn you.
- regains Retiring in some confusion, he regains his presence of mind among the soldiers outside, and enters the hall of the Five Hundred, intending to intimidate them not only by threats, but by armed force.
210 words made from the letters BEAGINS
5 letter words made from BEAGINS:abies, aegis, agins, ainge, aisen, aisne, anesi, angei, anges, anies, anise, asben, asing, bages, bagie, bagis, bagni, baine, baise, banes, bange, bangi, bangs, banie, banig, banis, banse, bansi, basen, basie, basin, begin, being, benga, bengi, benis, besni, biang, biase, biega, biens, bigae, bigan, bines, binga, binge, bings, bsing, ebags, ebina, egans, gabes, gabin, ganes, ganis, genas, genis, gibes, ginas, gines, ibans, ibsen, isang, isnae, isneg, nabes, nagbe, nasib, negai, nisba, nisga, sabei, sabie, sabin, saeng, sagen, saine, saing, sanei, sange, sangi, seang, sebag, segan, segni, seing, senai, sengi, senia, siang, siega, sigan, sinag, singe.
3 letter words made from BEAGINS:age, ain, ane, ani, ans, bag, bai, ban, beg, ben, big, bin, bns, bse, ebn, gab, gas, geb, gen, gib, gin, ies, iga, ige, nab, nag, nbe, neb, nib, nig, sag, sbe, sea, sen, sib, sin.
4 letter words made from BEAGINS:ages, agni, asin, bags, baig, bane, bang, bans, base, basi, beag, bean, begs, beig, bein, bias, bien, bine, bins, bise, bnai, bnei, eang, egba, egin, egis, egna, engi, esab, esna, gabs, gaen, gain, gean, geib, gens, giba, gibe, gien, inga, inge, ings, nabs, nagi, nags, nega, ngae, ngbs, nige, sage, sane, sang, segi, seib, sein, sian, siba, sieg, sign, sine, sing, snag.
6 letter words made from BEAGINS:agnesi, agnise, bagies, baines, begain, begins, beings, beisan, besang, besing, binges, easing, gabies, gensia, sabine, siegan.
7 letter words made from BEAGINS:bengasi, sabeing.