What is the correct spelling for BEAHAVE?
This word (Beahave) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BEAHAVE
- beaver I remembered the time once when I had eaten beaver , and was glad to get it.
- beehive Jaimihr' rat's nest is one affair," he muttered; "Howrah' beehive is another!"
- behave If they are "out there", they'd better behave .
- behavior He was not sure he wished to see Antonia in circumstances which would not allow him to express his resentment of her behavior toward the friend whom with her formal permission he had brought to her house.
- behoove Nevertheless, this being the British coronation oath, it clearly determines that all legal establishments behoove to be Protestant, and that without a violation of said oath, no other religion can be taken under protection of law but what is called Protestant religion only.
- bereave Nothing can bereave us of the force we made our own, being here; and 'there is nobler work for us to do' when the Master of all the servants stoops from His Throne and says: 'Thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things; have thou authority over ten cities.
- have And he would have done it.
- heave They are able to sleep anywhere and in any position, but even in sleep they twitch and shudder, and their sides heave like those of spent horses.
- Behaved He had not behaved as she had arranged it in her story-book fashion.
- behaves We have also found that the subsoil is unlike the top soil in several ways, and so we shall want to see how it behaves towards plants.