What is the correct spelling for BEAIGE?
This word (Beaige) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BEAIGE
- badge His eyes were riveted upon that badge ; he could not take them from it.
- bag He'll take a big bag of money, all gold.
- baggy The patching did not exhibit great skill on the part of the tailor, and was, in fact, baggy and ugly.
- baize As they walked along the road, fading into early dusk, and heard the wind sighing in the trim hedges and saw the lights of Curtain Wells seven miles away, Clare cursed that passion for cards which made a man forsake the bleak Spring fallows for pastures of green baize .
- bake "We will bake first," said the old woman.
- barge Although it was nearly dark before they had reached the shore, there remained light enough to enable the former to discover an object of unusual appearance floating in the bay, and at no great distance from the direction of his barge .
- berg Sea-gulls, wild duck, albatross, and petrels flew in a circle round the top of the berg with a shrill screaming, and made a terrible uproar.