What is the correct spelling for BEAL?
This word (Beal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BEAL
- baal The Mass was idolatry, was Baal worship; and Baal worshippers, if recalcitrant, must die.
- bead Bursting through the glass-bead curtains at the door, the great savage strode down the room, holding out a telegram.
- beak They could see nothing of the frigate for which they were bound, but from the confusion and hurry expected every moment to feel the shock as the galley's beak drove into her.
- beam "You ought to get that beam fixed before the fast freight comes through, boys.
- bean Bean soup, brought from Germany.
- bear I say, bear on me."
- beat He's beat our play here.
- beau Beau Arthur, with no outward indication of excitement, smiled at the perfumeress as he rejoined: "Very good!
- bell Peter rang the bell .
- deal I came here to get the best of a deal .
- heal "If they heal animals, they will also heal men," he claimed.
- meal The other half then took a meal .
- peal But his old mother ran from her house to the street when they had broken the news to her: 'Peal them, peal them!
- real You cannot both be real ."
- seal A seal can stay under water a long, long time.
- teal The last sort is a good deal like a teal , and very common, I am told, in England.
- veal The partial solitude of Washington Square enticed us, and we strolled towards it, sitting of common accord upon one of the benches, in the prelude of long silence resulting from philosophic bent and indulgence in rather tough veal .
- weal Ever since she reached Augsburg, an inner voice had told her- and old Brigitta's cards confirmed it-that the destiny of her life would be decided here, and he alone held her weal and woe in his hand.
- zeal His zeal and worth were then properly appreciated.
- Neal I see Neal with you.
- Bela By Jove, although They lifelike look and terrible, we know What is within; just listen, and you'll hear The vermins' gnawing teeth, yet 'twould appear These figures once were proudly named Otho, And Ottocar, and Bela , and Plato.