What is the correct spelling for BEAN?
This word (Bean) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BEAN
- ban Compared with this sore trouble, but a little evil to him seemed the sharp return of the public ban for comment on Diadyomene's gift.
- bead The poor little man hung his bead.
- beak It had been playing in the shoe, when the floods came and swept it off from under the very beak of the old hen, that, with all her other chicks, was speedily drowned.
- beam You always beam, come what may.
- bean Nay, 'twas but a garden bean.
- bear It does seem to bear too hard on some families.
- beat "Well," said Ned, "we beat them, and ten of them were shot.
- beau "If my being beau pleases you, Peggy, I'll suffer gladly.
- ben How about that vessel, Ben?
- bern Bobby had shown himself on the road out to Bern a difficult boy, and stupefyingly ignorant.
- bran Mix the bran, beaten eggs, melted butter, and saccharine together.
- dean Church, Dean of St. Paul's.
- jean Jean Boucher and his son are at the dancing.
- lean I suppose I lean naturally towards it.
- mean What d'you mean-about us?
- wean Whether it was that she was displeased at my refusing her offer to remain with her, or thought proper to wean herself from one who was so soon to quit her, I know not.
- Been 3252. Have you ever been asked for that?
- Began "I shall be very glad of that," Elmore began.
- Sean "Keep them till I come again, and wake me in the evening," said Sean Ruadh, lying down on the giant's bed.
- Beans Twenty minutes will be enough in the case of everything except beans, which need to be cooked four or five hours.