What is the correct spelling for BEAS?
This word (Beas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BEAS
- beads The lady in black, with her Sunday prayer-book, velvet and gold-clasped, and her Sunday silver beads, was following them at no great distance.
- beak The duchess, in despair, even tried reminding him in a whisper of the remarks he had made in the shop; but Tommy only winked at her and put his claw over his beak.
- beam Have not you all eyes which beam but upon you alone?
- bean What's the idea, you jelly bean?
- bear If you don't I must go, for I can't bear any more of this.
- beast "I will tell you, brute beast," he answered me.
- beat With this start, we ought to beat them out easy."
- beats My countrymen are certainly pretty sharp hands in such matters-but this beats everything I ever heard of.
- beau Three dowagers, and an old beau of the old school, were already sharing the conversation with the haughty countess.
- bias The suspicion which already attached to the prince was increased by the doubts which were entertained of his religious bias.
- Bess Malone thought of Good Queen Bess, and wondered why she was calling him again.
- Bets "You bets she knows a lot," said a young man beside him, who, to judge from his uniform, was one of the Canadians employed at Ralstone camp.