What is the correct spelling for BEASIS?
This word (Beasis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BEASIS
- basic An operation, in the basic sense, is merely an act, or a series of acts.
- basics But we must do more to restore discipline to schools; and we must encourage the teaching of new basics , reward teachers of merit, enforce tougher standards, and put our parents back in charge.
- basil You might say Basil Le Page came in at one end of Cahokia and Claudis Beauvois went out at the other.
- basin For answer there was a merry laugh, and the women chatted to each other; but one of the girls who had been Helen's attendant rose and left the room, to return in a few minutes with a large braes basin of clear cold water and a cotton cloth.
- basis Keeping promises is the basis of credit.
- bass It was the deep note of a voice which came from close beside him in a rolling bass that afforded no jar.
- beads I love the white beads as I love best to wear a white robe myself, or a white rabbit hood in winter.
- beast "What a beast of a chair!
- beats At the same time, your heart beats faster in order to drive a larger amount of blood through the lungs.
- brass "Well, Mr. Footley," says I, "for my own private opinion, when you've got a nice brass plite in the middle, an' nice brass 'andles each end, there's nothin' like hoak."
- oasis It was an oasis of leisure in lives spent betwixt the labor of the trail and the settling of fierce quarrels, which, to the human mind, possess no apparent cause.
- Bases Numbers of the plant occur usually in a single cluster, and their bases are closely joined and hairy.
- Basses It flashed from the tie-pins of the basses, from the rings of the tenors.
- Beaus Pamphlets furnish beaus with their airs, coquettes with their charms.
- Bess But Bess would go there.
- Beaks "And the eagle and cranes were red with green heads, and their eggs were pure crimson and blue"; and deep in the wood the travellers found "strange birds with white bodies and purple heads and golden beaks," and afterwards three great birds, "one blue and his head crimson, and another crimson and his head green, and another speckled and his head gold."
- Beans Always beans on a ship.
- Bears As soon as the time come for them to quit their houses and come out again in the spring, I took a notion to hunt a little more, and in about one month I killed forty-seven more, which made one hundred and five bears I had killed in less than one year from that time.
- beasts These beasts must be kin to a big snake I met in the Grass Jungle country.
- basins Its adherents wear sackcloth and eat out of wooden basins .
- basks In this splendid isolation I cannot hope to illuminate primary investigations with the searching light in which science basks unblinkingly, for the nearest library of text-books is close on a thousand miles away.
42 words made from the letters BEASIS
5 letter words made from BEASIS:abess, abies, abssi, baise, basie, basis, basse, bassi, bessi, biase, bises, bissa, essai, isbas, sabei, sabie, sabis, sabse, sebsi, sesia.
3 letter words made from BEASIS:ass, bai, bse, ies, sbe, sea, sib, sis, sse.
6 letter words made from BEASIS:baisse, bassie.
4 letter words made from BEASIS:base, basi, bass, bias, bise, esab, seas, sebs, seib, siba, sise.