What is the correct spelling for BEAUTI3?
This word (Beauti3) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BEAUTI3
- bad After all he had more brains than any man in the house and his manners could be as good and as bad as their own.
- Beautie But ah! beleeve me there is more then so, 85 That workes such wonders in the minds of men; I, that have often prov'd, too well it know, And who so list the like assayes to ken Shall find by trial, and confesse it then, That Beautie is not, as fond men misdeeme, 90 An outward shew of things that onely seeme.
- body The Knight has also left us the following curious picture of the birds, which must have been very much surprised at being so rudely disturbed: The geese are black, and have feathers all over the body of the same size and shape; and they do not fly but live on fish, and they were so fat that we did not pluck them, but skinned them.
- both They both plunged upwards again, now quite abreast, vying with each other to reach the summit as if with the one thought only.
- but But tell me, Keraunus, how comes it that the doors are wanting to all the best rooms?