What is the correct spelling for BEBACK?
This word (Beback) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BEBACK
- aback "You must forgive me if I was taken aback.
- back Beppo had not come back to the house.
- bareback The English riding master, who came weekly in the spring and autumn, to teach the girls a correct trot, had received a lesson in bareback riding that caused the dazed query: "Was the young lady trained in a circus?"
- bark "And we've built a house of birch bark under the trees.
- beak The latter, when old, has a blue beak and red feet; when young, a red bill and flesh-coloured legs.
- beck I'm not sent here to be at the beck and call of every column commander a day senior to myself.
- bedeck We have ascended the Ashly on a bright spring morning, and are at a jut covered with dark jungle, where the river, about twenty rods wide, sweeps slowly round ;-flowering brakes, waving their tops to and fro in the breeze, bedeck the river banks, and far in the distance, on the left, opens the broad area of the plantation.
- Barack Blitts 2008 New Yorker cover depicting Michelle and Barack Obama standing in the Oval Office was labeled "tasteless and offensive" by Obama campaign spokesman Bill Burton.
- Becky And now it's poor little Becky that's hurt.
- BBC A recording of My Father Knew Charles Ives, performed by the BBC Symphony Orchestra under the direction of Adams, was released through Nonesuch Records on September 26, 2006.