What is the correct spelling for BEBER?
This word (Beber) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BEBER
- babe After a long sleep, into which the mother falls after her first joy, she awakes, turns over, drinks some ice-water, eats a little half-cooked meat, and then, shaking the frozen breath from the covers, she wraps herself and her babe snugly in furs.
- barber "No, no," said the barber , "I'll give you a penny, if that does not satisfy you take your broom again."
- bear Pour some of this sauce into the bottom of a dish that will bear the fire.
- bee A, so it bee not to one that will betray thee.
- beer In my bag I have got bread and cheese, and in my bottle good small beer ; will you please to partake of either?
- beery A beery nose was turned towards him, and the man dragged himself up and wiped his hands on his trousers.
- berber Yarua of the Berber Atlantes.
- bib I suppose that from the strictly conventional point of view Evie ought to have had no hand in this; indeed, she read me, from the "Etiquette" column of one of her weekly papers, a passage that informed me that between her choice of a house and her going into it as its mistress in the eyes of all the world a bride-elect ought to betray no knowledge of that house's existence; but as she delivered this from over the bib of an enormous apron, holding the journal in one hand, while the fingers of the other rubbed the lumps out of a bucket of whitewash, the knowledge came too late to be of much use.
- bier Take the representations of Osiris that we have just described-the mummy rising bit by bit from his bier .
- bob There they all were,-Martha and Julien-James and Bob , as the boys were called these days,-and little Janey-and Bertrand as joyous as a boy, and Mary-she who had always known-even as Betty said, smiling on him in the old way-and there, watching all with glowing eyes, Amalia at one side, waiting, until Peter had her, too, in his arms.
- boer I remember the case of a very old Boer , who was practically a pauper, finding a 90-carat stone when scratching on the side of a rubbish heap.
- bomber "A Mosquito bomber ," Stan answered.
- briber Thenceforth they began to connive at his diplomatic irregularities, and even to urge on his expeditions into wealthy districts, provided that the spoils went to Paris; while the conqueror, on his part, was able tacitly to assume that tone of authority with which the briber treats the bribed.
- buber As Buber so beautifully states, "It is from one man to another that the heavenly bread of self-being is passed."
- weber As Weber was maturing into that fullness of power which gave to the world his greater works, Germany had been wrought into a passionate patriotism by the Napoleonic wars.
- Bub Bub Dick's goal did not look very promising, as he drew near.
- Beebe Whole number of votes 96. This Board elected Churchill Coffing, President; H. S. Beebe , Clerk; George Low, Assessor and Collector; S. W. Raymond, Street Commissioner; I. D. Harmon, Treasurer; David Perry, Constable; and S. N. Maze, Fire Warden.
- Beers Early one afternoon, when I was herding my cattle on that ridge which runs south-east from Kimberley in the direction of Du Toit's Pan, I noticed a stream of men flowing from De Beers towards the north-west, and at once correctly inferred what had happened.
- Beyer Hereupon Dr. Beyer read the Confession.
- Berbers Up from the native section of town streamed hordes of costumed Rifs, Arabs, Berbers of a dozen tribes, even an occasional Blue Man.