What is the correct spelling for BECAN?
This word (Becan) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BECAN
- bacon Ain't I allas had my own po'k and bacon ?
- ban And so said also Kings Ban and Bors, and praised them greatly for their noble chivalry.
- beacon He's taken a position on the Boston Beacon and calls, actually calls, on his wife evenings or takes her and me out to theatres and dinners.
- beak The legs and beak are of a very dark orange, and form a fine contrast to the pure white feathers.
- bean I tell you, laddie, I pretty soon stopped worrying about who was sending them to me, and concentrated the old bean on acting on them.
- beck On plate opposite lock, "I. L. Beck ."
- beckon There, above the chaos and the confusion of time, it will stand to warn men from the wrong, and beckon them to do right.
- begin How was he to begin ?
- ben And there is no more "Will you come ben ?"
- bern With this feeling he wrote to his friend in Bern : The peace, about which many now talk so much, is war; the war, which I wish, peace.
- can Perhaps she can tell us something."
- jean Jean told me solemnly, "I have to leave her at home when I go with Mummy to the villages.
- pecan The cry came straight from Ralph's heart, as with staring eyes he ran in under the pecan -trees and gazed at the spot where the game had rested less than an hour before.
- Been And he might have been doing that, he thought!
- Began The man began to laugh.
- Begun 14. He begun to take notice immediately.