What is the correct spelling for BECAUCE?
This word (Becauce) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BECAUCE
- baccy I used to hide baccy there in my smugglin' days, but since I left off that I've never used it.
- beak The swan's head was uplifted, its crimson beak pointing away from the sun.
- beaker He half-emptied the beaker, and then, turning to the drawer: "Can you tell me," he said, "if I can find a man by the name of Hart here-Sir Percevall Hart?"
- beck Now let the words, beck'on, lip'ping, cut'ter, be properly pronounced, and their syllables be compared with each other, or with those of lim'beck, fil'lip, Dra'cut; and it cannot but be perceived, that beck, lip, and cut, like other syllables in general, are lengthened by the accent, and shortened only in its absence; so that all these words are manifestly trochees, as all similar words are found to be, in our versification.
- become This may become a great good to you both.