What is the correct spelling for BECAUDE?
This word (Becaude) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BECAUDE
- arcade After performance of ablutions and funeral duties, the corpse was carried away and buried, amidst the profound mourning of all the people, in the church he himself had built; and above his tomb there was put up a gilded arcade with his image and this superscription: 'In this tomb reposeth the body of Charles, great and orthodox emperor, who did gloriously extend the kingdom of the Franks, and did govern it happily for forty-seven years. The slow burning away Love's bitter fires of the Devil's Arcade – Devil's Arcade by Bruce Springsteen
- backed However, instead of proceeding toward the station it backed into the railroad yard.
- bade She threw a shawl over me and bade me pretend to sleep, and I pretended to sleep.
- baked Some approved the stratagem, and no one chose to act contrary to Jupiter's supposed advice; so the bread was baked, and tossed down by the hungry men.
- beached The hero rowed alone to a broad isle, where the lusty knight now beached the boat and made it fast full soon.