What is the correct spelling for BECAUEE?
This word (Becauee) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BECAUEE
- backer In a letter dated November 15, 1954, Stanley Backer, assistant professor of mechanical engineering, stated that after extensive inquiries they were unable to locate the model at M.I.T. In 1964, Dr. Robert Woodbury, of M.I.T., turned over to the Smithsonian Institution the official copies of the Corliss drawings and the specifications which had been awarded to the inventor by the Patent Office.
- badge It is the chiffonieress basket which she bears as a badge, and which she hangs at night, it may be, in the City of the Sun.
- baker Baker, close that door.
- barge If we had only the Voyage de Decouvertes, we should think him barely fit to command a canal barge.
- barque By this time the strange ship had drawn considerably nearer, and we saw that she was a barque, heavily laden.
- beagle Now to training a beagle dog to be a good one on rabbits, I warn you never to take another dog along, but for a common hound you may use your own way.
- beak All beak and talons, made to tear, remorseless, crafty."
- beaked Row after row after row of the monsters roared by, beaked and armed, going greedily with hungry guns into battle.
- beaker Swiftly he poured the thick contents of the beaker around the base of the glass bell.
- Bauer "I don't see that I do Bauer any harm if I go ahead and make a model.