What is the correct spelling for BECHELOR'S?
This word (Bechelor's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BECHELOR'S
- bachelor Those who were found worthy of the honour, obtained the laurel of Bachelor, or the laurel of Doctor; Laurea Baccalaureatus; Laurea Doctoratus.
- bleachers And suddenly the bleachers went mad and the air fluttered with banners, as the big teams rushed onto the field.
- bachelors The bachelors told me.
- butchers I would not trust my one chance to any of these disinterested butchers.
- bushels The Wand told of one small field that yielded twenty bushels of wheat, another twenty-two bushels of oats, to the acre.