What is the correct spelling for BECHES?
This word (Beches) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BECHES
- beecher This Beecher isn't going to get that idol if I can stop him!"
- Beaches Mountain rose above mountain, and hill over hill; then green palms and shining beaches came into view like scenes of enchantment.
- Beeches Upon the island still stand noble beeches, oaks, and chestnuts-trees that long ago have covered up their bullet-scars, but they could tell, had they the power to speak, many a wild thrilling tale.
- Benches When they reached the boulevards, where the lamps were all lighted now, and the people still walking up and down, it was she who proposed that they should sit down on one of the benches for a while.
- Birches The place also faces the west, where there is promise of a fine sunset; a number of large birches are in sight, and an abundance of balsam.
- Bees Dat's what you call-one bite of-of-dat leel bees, he's dere, you put your finger dere, he's not dere!
- batches And what must the number be, when we allow for the two or three batches that follow the first!