What is the correct spelling for BECOSE?
This word (Becose) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BECOSE
- become 7366. Did that merchant become good for the whole balance of your account?
- bose Processor Branly has, therefore, preferred to speak of masses of metallic granules as radio-conductors, and Professor Bose has divided substances into positive and negative, according as the operation of electromotive force is to increase the coherence of the particles or to decrease it.
- pecos As next morning's sun breaks over the Llano Estacado they descend its western slope into the valley of the Rio Pecos .
- Backs Outside all is new, and inside the train much is familiar; some English people near us sit with their backs to the window and take no notice of the outside world.
- Because "Because I love you, Katharine," he said.
- Beaks Not many of them, but they came flopping about the dead bodies, and the living, with hungry beaks.
- begs He begs thee to excuse him of the injuries done by some rash ontoward captains his subjects, desiring their liberties for this time with the assurance of his love forever.
- becomes And when it is done-what becomes of the men?
- bucks The master himself, however, was not long resident in the county of Bucks before he became well enough known to his neighbours.
- BERKS The river runs along the south of the city, getting into the university quarter after it passes under the bridge connecting Berks and Oxfordshire, over which is the road to Abingdon.
- Becks For the dense woodlands, which are often merely pretty in midsummer, become astonishingly lovely as the foliage draping the steep hill-sides takes on its gorgeous colours, and the gills and becks on the moors send down a plentiful supply of water to fill the dales with the music of rushing streams.