What is the correct spelling for BECUS?
This word (Becus) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BECUS
- abacus In classical architecture, the shape of the abacus and its edge profile varies in the different classical orders.
- bogus Then, about the clergyman being called away, we found afterward that it was a bogus errand, or, rather, call and it is apparent that Parsket was at the bottom of this, so as to get a few more hours in which to achieve his end and what that was, a very little imagination will show you; for he had found that Beaumont would not be frightened away.
- bus When I cut the motor off and the noise dies away, I feel sick and afraid; the bus seems to take its own head.
- Backs "It didn't rain," said Mun Bun, "or we'd be wet on our backs."
- Bess Bess was only such a little out of all the big world!
- BERKS We, Matthew Smith and James Gibson, in Behalf of ourselves and his Majesty's faithful and loyal Subjects, the Inhabitants of the Frontier Counties of Lancaster, York, Cumberland, Berks, and Northampton, humbly beg Leave to remonstrate and lay before you the following Grievances, which we submit to your Wisdom for Redress.