What is the correct spelling for BECVAUSE?
This word (Becvause) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BECVAUSE
- bacchus Pentheus, who represents reason, is the enemy of Bacchus, but fascinated by him, loses his life; reason leads to death when it makes no concession to the instincts.
- Because I tell you this because I feel I ought to let you know that you were right that time; I don't suppose you even remember it!
- Beeves She helped me ship my first single year's crop of twenty thousand beeves to the market ten years ago.
- Bevies Or some old woman would come with her pails to the spring below, a curious and very old stone well, to which the cattle from the common often rushed down past me in bevies, and stood knee-deep, their mouths making glancing circles in the water as they drank.
- Beaks Care should be taken in construction to prevent the birds from throwing out the mash with their beaks and thus wasting it.
- Beavers Of the many fur-bearing animals which once inhabited the Northwest, beavers were the most widespread and abundant.
- beagles Dearest Mops,-I am in a state of abject collapse after rushing after the beagles yesterday, tearing all over the countryside, and leaping wildly over mountainous barriers, so I think I might as well spend my time writing to you, as you have been hurling reproaches at me for my silence.
- caves Others have caves in the rocks, and in them rooms and apartments.
- behaves We'll wait and see what we can deduce from the way he behaves when he shows up.
- beckons One may wander for days on these cliff paths, lured on from point to point and bay to bay, always rejoicing in something new or glorious, something which beckons onward.
- becomes As they are employed, so our character becomes.
- beggars Almost in the same moment, the terrible crying of the poor beggars about the decks, ceased; and there succeeded an awful silence, in which I could distinctly hear Tammy sobbing.
- braves And the day that these returned the two braves set off to join their father at Orapaks.
- CAFES In all the general feature is the same, rather untidy streets and houses, with parks, shops, and cafes to suit.
- bereaves "This sentimentality amalgamating the springs of egotism bereaves the soul's longing of all its greatness.
- Jeeves And while Rivers may not keep a record of the stuff he got from Jeeves, or whatever his name is-" "Walters," Rand supplied.