What is the correct spelling for BEEAN?
This word (Beean) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BEEAN
- ban And pray, tell me, what is the purpose of prohibiting a marriage between cousins; what chief good is there in such a ban? wei he bi jiao piao liang de dou shi zai ge bi ban hai you kao juan de da an – San Nian Er Ban by jay chou
- bane The drop-leaf mahogany table in the beautiful old dining room looked very inviting when Josie informed the master: "Dinner bane served up, sir!" Down like the summer rain, Away from winter's bane. – No Saint by charon
- barn Then I heard him calling outside Hiram's window and then he ran past our window, out to the barn.
- bean I think perhaps this will do, Miss Bean.
- bear "I cannot bear this; leave me, my dear, leave me.
- beau Caseldy protested he was as helpless as the beau.
- bee Have they a queen bee?
- beer "'Beer's your trouble,' he ses, at last.
- being We heard only yesterday of your being expected at Colwall.
- bemoan Don't let us bemoan ourselves, or think that a sign of grace!
- ben "Ah, but mayhap Miss Nancy hung off, like, and your lass didn't," said Ben.
- benny "Benny, this is Amenth.
- e'en So having no money, and having no desire to remain longer in your company, I will e'en go on my way.
- Eben Eben knew too much even to glance at her.
- BANI The city is surrounded by channels connected with the Bani but in the dry season it ceases to be an island.