What is the correct spelling for BEELIVES?
This word (Beelives) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BEELIVES
- Beeves It is curious that beef does not appear to have survived, though Leboeuf is common in French, and bullocks are still called "beeves" in Scotland.
- being harmony
- Beliefs At twenty I was seeking and trying to understand the beliefs of my fathers in the light of modern ideas.
- belies Say, miss, you belies yo' looks.
- believers The Prince of True Believers asked, "Why so?
- believes I want to know why he believes in these ideas and I want to see if he can make me believe them.
- Bellies Sometimes they would come right up on the whale's body with a wave, bite out great pieces of the flesh, turn over on their bellies, and roll off.
- doing one's best
- dollars doughnuts
- dost battle with
- expressing in other words
- expressing in own words