What is the correct spelling for BEELIVES?
This word (Beelives) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BEELIVES
- Beeves It is curious that beef does not appear to have survived, though Leboeuf is common in French, and bullocks are still called "beeves" in Scotland.
- Bellies Sometimes they would come right up on the whale's body with a wave, bite out great pieces of the flesh, turn over on their bellies, and roll off.
- Beliefs At twenty I was seeking and trying to understand the beliefs of my fathers in the light of modern ideas.
- believes I want to know why he believes in these ideas and I want to see if he can make me believe them.
- believers The Prince of True Believers asked, "Why so?
- belies Say, miss, you belies yo' looks.
- beehives There ain't a tree or a patch of green grass left in Cripple; but there, in our old yard, were lylock-trees, and rose-bushes climbin' the porch, and pinks and hollyhocks-and beehives, just as they used to set-and clover.