What is the correct spelling for BEEND?
This word (Beend) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BEEND
- band At Paris gates they stand. Ten thousand in their band. And one day soon they'll be. A million in this land. – Attack of Notre-Dame by Unknown Author
- bandy He is only eighteen, but this is equivalent to twenty-three or twenty-four with us, and only 4 feet 10 inches in height, but, though bandy- legged, is well proportioned and strong-looking.
- banned Where the customers are angels and ferocious dogs are banned A milkmans life is full of fun in that fairy dair land – Ernie by Benny Hill
- bean "Feel funny," panted the castor-bean victim.
- bed "Yes, but you took to your bed.
- beet In the mist of heat around them the bedding-plants, the scarlet geraniums, the lobelia and beet, made a vivid glare.
- behind It-that-the thing that came behind me: I know it was!
- ben Ben was here himself before supper; is he gone?"
- bend To save seed, bend down a few good heads, so as to prevent water from standing in them; tie them to a stake, until the seed is matured.
- bends The roof groans and bends beneath the blast.
- anchored it
- are sad