What is the correct spelling for BEFAOR?
This word (Befaor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BEFAOR
- afar It was Sunday and sunshine: the sound of the church bells reached afar , even to Nissumfiord. Dim be the region afar Will not the deepening darkness Brighten the glimmering star? – Whispering Hope by Jim Ed Brown and the Browns
- bar Bar Shalmon met the messenger one night when walking alone in his garden. And when we fin'lly leave the bar, And we see that morning star, – As We Stumble Along by Unknown Author
- bead The handle was of gold, and therefrom hung a thick cord of yellow silk, with four bead s and half a bead thereon.
- beak "I want to put up with you," said the stranger, who, by the way, was a tall man, with a hawk's eye and a nose that was not unlike the beak of the same bird.
- beaker The age of a beaker of beer with a certain allowance of bread had expired.
- beam It continued to beam before her mental vision, and she thought she felt that he was watching and praying for her as if she were a child.
- bean Yes, mam, I went to Miss Julie Bean six months.
- bear "Now this is what I was comin' to," she said, "the way to bear it.
- beard Puzzled, he put his hand to his beard .
- bearer "That's the company Headquarters," said the stretcher bearer , pointing to what looked like a bear den, under some fallen trees.
- beat It did beat everything!
- beater A furniture beater .
- beau Beau returned the salute with equal politeness.
- beauvoir The story is told by Dr. Samuel Busey, in his Personal Reminiscences: Dr. Snyder had bought a farm called "Greenwood" a little way out of town toward Tenallytown, and one afternoon at Dr. Busey's home, "Belvoir," now the Beauvoir School, was telling Dr. Busey how he was enjoying pruning the old oak trees on his place of dead wood.
- beaver He launched out for the ship, prepared to be an American if it were the Beaver with Mr. Hunt, a Nor' Wester if it were the Raccoon with a company partner.
- beef Stanley and I were afraid of him and that's the truth, and gave him a little credit for peace and quietness' sake, which was well worth an occasional can of beef or a fathom or two of Turkey cotton.
- beefy A shortish, stiffly-built, paunchy man, with a beefy face, shrewd eyes, and a bristling, iron-gray moustache; a well-dressed man, and sporting a fine gold chain and a diamond pin in his cravat.
- beer A thin glass of beer was set before him; he relaxed, straightened up, and drank off its contents.
- befall So, as he was afraid that some evil might befall them when there was no one to look after them, he, in an ill day, married again.
- Barr MESS JOHN N. BEACH, D. W. MCWILLIAMS, AND THOMAS T. BARR.
- Bears "That bears out my idea, Sir Hilary.
61 words made from the letters BEFAOR
3 letter words made from BEFAOR:abo, arb, are, bar, boa, bra, ear, era, fab, fao, far, feb, fob, foe, for, oaf, oar, orb, ore, raf, reb, ref, rob, roe.
4 letter words made from BEFAOR:abor, aero, afro, areo, bare, barf, bear, beor, boar, boer, bore, borf, ebro, fare, faro, fear, ferb, fore, frea, freo, orbe, rabe, rabo, raef, rebo, roaf, robe, rofe.
5 letter words made from BEFAOR:baroe, befor, borea, brafo, ebora, fabro, faroe, foreb , orbea.