What is the correct spelling for BEFIN?
This word (Befin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BEFIN
- bean call me Mr. Lysol da boy is so clean catch me in the club you would think I'm on a bean – Model by plies
- begin And when I am formulated, sprawling on a pin, When I am pinned and wriggling on the wall, Then how should I begin To spit out all the butt-ends of my days and ways? – The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by Thomas Stearns Eliot
- ben "I won't be gone long, Ben ," she explained.
- benign He surveyed the crowd in the court-room with calm indifference, and seldom glanced at the gray-bearded, benign -looking judge.
- boffin Mr. Daubeny never expressed an opinion one way or the other, feeling that the fate of two second-class Liberals could not be matter of concern to him;-but Sir Orlando Drought, and Mr. Roby, and Mr. Boffin , were as eager as though they had not been Conservatives, and were full of doubt.
- bovine There was, moreover, a certain alertness in her expression rarely found in the feminine population of Millbourne, who were apt to be slightly bovine .