What is the correct spelling for BEGAL?
This word (Begal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BEGAL
- banal And yet he did not feel entirely banal as he said it.
- basal The specimens from Honduras have a basal cusp on the hinder edge of the lower canine.
- beagle When I appeared, she started up with an alarmed look, and sprang to the other side of the room to avoid me, whom, without doubt, she mistook for a beagle thirsting after her life.
- beak It had a long beak and long, pointed wings, and seemed distressed by their presence.
- Baikal MONGOLS, a great Asiatic people having their original home on the plains E. of Lake Baikal , Siberia, who first rose into prominence under their ruler Genghis Khan in the 12th century; he, uniting the three branches of Mongols, commenced a career of conquest which made him master of all Central Asia; his sons divided his empire, and pursued his conquests; a Mongol emperor seized the throne of China in 1234, and from this branch sprang the great Kublai Khan, whose house ruled an immense territory 1294-1368.
36 words made from the letters BEGAL
4 letter words made from BEGAL:abel, able, bael, bale, beag, blae, blag, bleg, egba, gabl, gael, gale, glab, gleb, lega.
3 letter words made from BEGAL:age, alb, ale, bag, beg, bel, gab, gal, geb, gel, lab, lag, lea, leg.
5 letter words made from BEGAL:bagel, bagle, belga, gable, galeb, gleba, legba.