What is the correct spelling for BEGAR?
This word (Begar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BEGAR
- bag I drew a blank on the bag. Eating chocolate cake in a bag The newspapers said She's gone to his head They look just like two gurus in drag – Ballad of John and Yoko by the beatles
- bar I was shown into the parlor and James was taken up a flight of stairs from the bar-room. Our Kings and our Queens are afar -- On their peoples be peace -- God bringeth the rain to the Bar, That our cattle increase." – What the People Said by Rudyard Kipling
- bark Built it out of hickory bark, one wide river to cross. Of diamonded mail, and we will mark The mullets swimming by the mast of some storm-foundered bark, – Charmides by Oscar Wilde
- beak The raven flew away and returned in about an hour, carrying in his beak a tiny bottle of the water.
- beaker "That's it," said a lean, wizened, pale-faced little man in a corner, whose trembling hand was resting on a beaker of gin and water.
- bear But my poor Helen,-she must stay and bear it."
- beard Daddy wumbled a number of things in his beard to which no one need reply unless they felt like it.
- beau She was worthy of respect, and the Paris beau felt an inclination to rise at once and acknowledge her superior presence.
- beer Go on and get the beer."
- beg No, no, don't; I beg of you!
- beggar He is a beggar, I should say; but has his hat over his eyes.
- beggary In 1611 he appeared again in Madrid in utter poverty, but the King took compassion upon him and gave him a pension, and in Madrid he remained writing an account of his adventures till he died in beggary.
- berg No one was more incensed at this than the knight of Berg.
- Begat It begat the notion, that our trip to the fish-ponds was to prove a long journey.
- Began And then he began to wonder how the people at home were getting on.
- Bears Therefore I feel myself, this way, with you, just as I am; and-if you do in the least care to know-it quite positively bears me up."
- begs He does not repudiate it but begs of her to choose something else, even the half of his kingdom rather than what she asks.
- beggars Finally, however, he determined to spend it on those he met, who were chiefly beggars.
39 words made from the letters BEGAR
5 letter words made from BEGAR:aberg, bager, bagre, barge, begar, berga, brage, brega, gaber, gerba, grabe, rebag.
3 letter words made from BEGAR:age, arb, are, bag, bar, beg, bra, ear, era, erg, gab, gar, geb, rag, reb.
4 letter words made from BEGAR:bare, beag, bear, berg, brag, egba, garb, gear, grab, rabe, rage, rega.