What is the correct spelling for BEGATS?
This word (Begats) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BEGATS
- bats They were surprised by four sealers, with wooden bats .
- beads Little beads of sweat stood out on his forehead.
- beats For a few heart beats there was a tense silence, while Martin sat gazing off into space.
- beget He is neither begotten nor does He beget .
- keats Like the grave of Keats outside the walls of Rome, as some one has said, "it would almost make one in love with death to be buried in so sweet a spot among the heather and brackens, and the sighing of the solitary mountain ash."
- Begat Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that are with you, which they begat in your land, and they shall be your possession.
- Begot So peaceful rests, without a stone, a name, Which once had beauty, titles, wealth and fame, How lov'd, how honoured once, avails thee not, To whom related, or by whom begot; A heap of dust alone remains of thee; 'Tis all thou art, and all the proud shall be!
- Bets His success seemed to please rather than tease the other boys, and, to repay them for their consideration, Evan decided it was up to him to make a few bets.
- Beaks Some of the descendants of the birds with the stout beaks would inherit the same peculiarity, and in the course of several generations there would thus arise a species with short and strong, perhaps curved, beaks just fitted to live on fruits of the kind described.
- Beets Also give the reason for leaving a portion of the stem on beets during cooking.
- Boats 10,898. Do you know how many boats he has?
- begs Monsieur Delorme begs to say, sir, this has just arrived from Laeken.
- beasts He loved books, poetry, and music, which were uncommon tastes in those days; and, above all, he loved to study nature, and to watch the habits of the beasts and birds that made their abode in the fields and woods round about his home.
- bleats But they would not have adopted his suggestion had it not been so exactly congenial to their own temper of arrogance and tyranny and contempt for the people who meekly, year after year, presented themselves for the shearing with fatuous bleats of enthusiasm.
- begets He gives men the consciousness that they are known; He begets the consciousness that it is not with sin in the abstract He takes to do, but with sinners He can name, and whose weaknesses are known to Him.
- beggars "Look at those beggars ," shouted one man as the cavalry swept past; "that's the way to take a village.
72 words made from the letters BEGATS
4 letter words made from BEGATS:abet, ages, bags, base, bast, bate, bats, beag, beat, begs, best, beta, east, eats, egba, esab, gabs, gate, geta, gets, sage, sate, seat, seta, stab, stag, tabs, tags, teba.
5 letter words made from BEGATS:abets, bages, baste, beast, beats, besat, besta, ebags, esbat, gabes, gabet, gates, geats, sabet, saget, sebag, stage, tabes, tages.
3 letter words made from BEGATS:age, ate, bag, bat, beg, bet, bse, eat, est, eta, gab, gas, gat, geb, get, sag, sat, sbe, sea, set, tab, tag, tea, teg.