What is the correct spelling for BEHAFL?
This word (Behafl) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BEHAFL
- befall It has brought death to three men, and I know not what terrible fate may befall me if I keep it longer in my possession."
- behalf He's the only one that came around in your behalf Enough alike to be your twin was his wife's photograph – Circumstantial Evidence by Jim Ed Brown and the Browns
- behave By the luxuries of this world so I behave Like a man inside the grave – Build Strong by RZA
- Befell For this was by far the greatest reverse that ever befell an Hellenic army.
- Behaved If Uncle Roderick and Uncle John had not believed a word of what father told them, they could not have behaved very differently.
- behaves "If a guest of Sir William Bilton may not walk through the town to see how it behaves on the day when the king arrives in London without being stopped by the town clerk, it is passing strange," I answered.