What is the correct spelling for BEHAIVNG?
This word (Behaivng) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BEHAIVNG
- behave It is all very well to behave if we have never been tempted, when, perhaps, under the same circumstances, we might act no better ourselves.
- Behaved I know just everything, and how I behaved, and all the rest, and I am prepared to take the bitter as well as the sweet.
- behaves Can you imagine a man who has just seen his mother in such a condition, behaving as Paul Patoff behaves this evening?
- Behaving Thinking and behaving more the way dumb animals do.
- behavior "I do wish," said she, apparently speaking more to herself than to Durward, "I do wish 'Lena would learn discretion, and let Captain Atherton alone, when she knows how much her behavior annoys Mr. Everett."
- beheading When a number of the slaves were brought on deck to witness the beheading of the body of one of their comrades, they seized the occasion to leap overboard and were drowned.
- behind Then Kristen walked up behind him.
- bereaving In bereaving me of my love, she must be content to take my existence also.
- braving "It's more likely the doctor is busy this minute, ten or fifteen miles away,-for the whole country is down in sickness; but even if he was n't, if it were not for her courage in going everywhere, braving danger and death every hour, there would be a general flight of all that could escape.
- falls on one's knees
- Having I never heard of a dog having a name like that!
- heaving With the suddenness of her words her breath had leaped to a heaving tumult, the wide eyes, so calm, so cool, had filled first with fire and then with a mist.