What is the correct spelling for BEHAVEIR?
This word (Behaveir) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BEHAVEIR
- beauvoir Before daybreak, upon the following morning, De Beauvoir met his soldiers at the abbey of Saint Bernard, within a league of Antwerp.
- beaver He will not stir; nor will another beaver come out till you go away.
- beehive They lived in these little beehive huts, which were sometimes placed singly, sometimes two or three together, often with an embankment round, or a good cave near for retreat if necessary.
- behave And if I were with her when she met him, I believe I should leave it entirely to her how to behave.
- behavior She was no longer greatly afraid of him, for she knew that he was on his good behavior to win her liking.
- behaviour The old woman shouted and shrieked louder and louder, encouraged possibly by observing the effect her behaviour had produced on the eldest of the brothers.
- behoove "No," he said, "it does not behoove a king to receive letters from a traitorous subject-a rebellious soldier.
- heaver I'm jolly mad at losing her, I can tell you, for she's the prettiest girl in the room, and I had to fight like a coal-heaver to get a dance from her.
- Behaved She has behaved in a way that would have seemed incredible-in this house of all houses-were it not for other circumstances that are still more incredible."
- Behaving Marston's behaving very well now.
- Behaviors When there is some type of damage to the cerebellum, this regulation is affected, leading to deregulation of emotional behaviors.
- behaves It depends upon how the Prince behaves.
- heavier Gray was a tall man, but this girl's eyes met his on a level, and her figure, if anything, was heavier than his.