What is the correct spelling for BEHAVIES?
This word (Behavies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BEHAVIES
- behave Hat, how did I behave, far as you could see?"
- behavior No measure could so bind the clergy to the government; and no such security for the loyalty and peaceful, orderly behavior of the poorer classes could be provided, as might be expected from the attachment to the government of those who had over them an influence so powerful in its character and so unbounded in its strength as their priests.
- Behaved He did not know how strong his hopes had been; and now he must return with things as they were before, with the added knowledge that his son had behaved like a cad, and that the world would soon know.
- behaves He purged Jehovah of his jealousy and prejudices and made him a spirit of pure benevolence who behaves to men as a loving father and bids them behave to one another as loving brethren.
- beehives The huts are small, with low walls of clay and roofs of grass, so that from a distance the place looks like a wilderness of beehives.
- heavies Our heavies have just started firing and it sounds good, was Erickson's reassuring message.