What is the correct spelling for BEHAVIGN?
This word (Behavign) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BEHAVIGN
- behave The last words were spoken loud enough to wake Eudoxia, who heard them, and drawing herself up with dignity she said severely: "Is that the way to behave to a kind and welcome visitor, Mary?" I hope all your brats behave and that you had a good shower, shat and shave – Hope by atmosphere
- behavior You are feverish, and the night air blows in chill-you will catch fresh cold by this mad behavior ." and I guess my odd behavior comes down to human nature – It's In Your Eyes by Sloan
- behaviour "You will please to overlook the fellow's manners sir," said Fid, very coolly interposing his own hand, and just as deliberately pocketing the offering "but I needn't tell as old a seaman as your Honour, that Guinea is no country to scrape down the seams of a man's behaviour in.
- beheading She had nearly strangled Eschenbach's infant son with her own bare hands, when he was rescued from her by her own soldiers, and when she was watching the beheading of sixty-three vassals of another of the murderers, she repeatedly exclaimed, 'Now I bathe in May dew.
- braving But he saw no shops of the sort he was looking for, and he had thoughts of going back and braving the big store again.
- heaving They had all clustered in front of the picture; even Madeleine roused from her sweet day-dreams to some show of curiosity; Miss Landale's bosom, heaving with such sighs as to make the tombstone rise and fall like a ship upon a stormy sea; Molly with an eagerness she did not attempt to hide; and Miss O'Donoghue still speechless with horror and indignation.
- Behaved He had during their married life behaved very much like maccaroni.
- Behaving The agent does not see or foresee the end for which he is acting, nor the results produced by his behaving in one way rather than in another.
- Having "Well, if you don't know without having it explained to you!
- Behaviors Different behaviors are deemed to be either acceptable or unacceptable in different societies and cultures.
- behaves You think she is a scream because she behaves more like a jockey than a student.
221 words made from the letters BEHAVIGN
4 letter words made from BEHAVIGN:aevi, agni, avgi, bagh, bahg, bahi, bahn, baig, bane, bang, banh, beag, bean, beig, bein, bhan, bien, biev, bihn, bine, bnai, bnei, bnhi, eang, egba, egin, egna, ehab, engh, engi, gaen, gahn, gain, gean, gehn, gehv, geib, ghan, ghen, ghia, giba, gibe, gien, gihe, gihn, give, habi, haeg, haei, hang, hani, have, hean, heav, hebi, heib, hing, hive, hvga, ieah, ieva, inga, inge, inhg, nagi, nave, neah, nega, neva, ngae, ngah, nghe, nieh, nige, nigh, nive, vage, vahe, vahn, vain, vane, veag, vega, vegh, vehn, vein, vena, veng, veni, viae, vibe, vien, vihn, vine, ving.
3 letter words made from BEHAVIGN:age, ain, ane, ani, bag, bai, ban, beg, ben, big, bin, ebn, ebv, gab, geb, gen, gib, gin, hag, han, hen, hie, hin, hiv, iga, ige, inh, iva, nab, nag, nbe, neb, nib, nig, van, vie.
5 letter words made from BEHAVIGN:ahing, ainge, angei, aveni, avine, baghi, bagie, bagni, bahng, baine, baneh, bange, bangi, banie, banig, begin, behan, beigh, being, benga, bengi, benha, bevin, bhang, bhave, bheag, biang, biega, biehn, bigae, bigan, bihan, binga, binge, biven, ebina, ehing, envia, gabin, ganev, gehin, ghani, given, haben, habie, haeng, hagin, haine, hangi, haven, heang, hegan, heian, henig, hevia, hiang, hieng, hinba, hinge, ibahn, inbev, ivane, nabih, nagbe, naghi, naive, naveh, neagh, negai, neigh, nevah, nieva, nivea, vaine, vange, vegan, vehbi, venga, vengi, viane, vibha, viena, vieng, vigan, vigen, vigna, vigne, vinea, vinga, vinge.