What is the correct spelling for BEILVING?
This word (Beilving) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BEILVING
- bawling About mid-afternoon, when I was working within hearing distance of the tool shed, I heard a cow bawling.
- beeline After a while, Abe Clifford and Piet Dumont and the other man returned and made a beeline for the heater and the coffeepot.
- believing And I would rather have my sweet, Though rose-leaves die of grieving, Than do high deeds in Hungary To pass all men's believing. – An Immorality by Ezra Pound
- bellini Sir Giacomo Bellini was a youth of right merry wit, knowing many Italian ditties, and who made good pastime for us while we sat before him; for I likewise must be limned, inasmuch as Cousin Maud would have it so, and the painter's eye was greatly pleased by my yellow hair.
- bellying For the present the little yawl is an important factor in his operations, and as he stands in his rough blue clothes, looking up through his single eyeglass at the bellying canvas, a gentle smile upon his strongly marked face betrays considerable satisfaction.
- belting The place was several stories high, and was filled to overflowing with material soon to be worked up into shoes, pocketbooks, belting, gloves, baseball covers, and a thousand other articles for which this staple material of trade is needed.
- berlin and Murman, knock down walls like Berlin Take it out, we can't get in – We Can't Win by AZ The Visualiza
- bolivian Envoys from the neighbour-republics visit Bolivia to salute the newly-elected Bolivian President, among them an envoy from the United States.
- kelvin It was shown by Lord Kelvin, in 1860, that the dielectric strength of very thin layers of air is greater than that of thick layers.
- Bailing By rocking the canoe, with a short, jerky motion, he got rid of some of the water and finished the bailing with his hat. It was not easy to paddle out through the grass and moss to the open water, but Ned accomplished it. Standing up in the canoe, he searched for the other paddle and soon saw and recovered it. He had now more than a mile to paddle against a tide that was still strong, and he saw, to his alarm, that it was nearly sunset.
- Baling It has also remained for the developed machine of the century to convert hay into an export commodity to distant countries by the baling process.
- Balling It was late when they quitted Grillion's, and Coningsby's brougham was detained for a considerable time before its driver could insinuate himself into the line, which indeed he would never have succeeded in doing had not he fortunately come across the coachman of the Duke of Agincourt, who being of the same politics as himself, belonging to the same club, and always black-balling the same men, let him in from a legitimate party feeling; so they arrived in Arlington Street at a very late hour.
- Befalling So needful and merciful a work is it that it has no Sabbath, but as on the day of rest the shepherd feeds his own children so he cares for the lambs of his flock, sees that no harm is befalling them, remembers their dependence on him, observes their growth, removes what hinders it, hangs over the pale of the fold, watching with a pleased and fond observance their ways, their beauty, their comfort.
- Belaying All the firearms of every kind which could be collected were distributed around among those who it was thought could best use them, while the rest of the men were armed with belaying pins, handspikes, hatchets, axes, or anything with which a blow could be struck, and they were ranged along the bulwarks on each side of the ship from bow to stern.
- Bevelling The principle is that bevelling off the front edge of the cutter, as shown in Fig.
152 words made from the letters BEILVING
3 letter words made from BEILVING:beg, bel, ben, big, bin, ebn, ebv, enl, evl, geb, gel, gen, gib, gin, ige, leg, lei, lev, lgv, lie, lii, lin, liv, lvi, nbe, neb, nib, nig, nil, vie, vii.
5 letter words made from BEILVING:begin, being, belin, bengi, bevil, bevin, bilen, bilge, bilgi, binge, biven, blige, blini, eglin, eling, gelin, genil, gevil, gibil, gibli, gilin, given, givin, igbvl, igive, inbev, ingel, invig, legin, lenig, liben, libin, liein, lieni, ligne, linge, linie, liven, livin, livni, nivel, velib, vengi, vieng, vieni, vigen, vigil, vigne, vilen, vinge.
4 letter words made from BEILVING:beig, bein, biel, bien, biev, bigi, bile, bine, bini, bleg, blei, bnei, egin, egli, eini, elvi, engi, evil, evli, geib, gibe, giel, gien, give, gleb, glen, glib, gnel, ibig, ible, ibni, igel, iing, iive, ilbe, inge, ingi, inle, ivel, legi, lein, leiv, leni, levi, lieb, lien, liev, line, ling, lini, live, livi, lnge, lvii, nige, nile, nive, veil, vein, veli, veng, veni, vibe, viel, vien, vile, vine, ving, vlei, vlie, vlne.