What is the correct spelling for BEIRDS?
This word (Beirds) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BEIRDS
- beads Painted lady, with your jewels and your beads, Painted lady, don't you do these dirty deeds, – Nobody's Child by electric light orchestra
- beard But then I was illin because the man had a beard And a bag full of goodies, 12 o'clock had neared – Christmas in Hollis by run-d.m.c.
- bends Happy days were those in which my leisure gave me the opportunity to share this man's walks and make my crude sketches of his favorite nooks and bends of our beautiful river Mohawk, and listen to his experiences while he worked.
- bird Send it's melody by a love bird A love bird, send your word – The Real Thing by Bebel Gilberto
- Baird The Scottish Chief on whom this beautiful memorial of received hospitality had been bestowed, was John Baird, of Burntisland, in Fifeshire, from whom the writer of this note literally traces the present inheritance of the scarf.
- Bets In the race, the sly gentleman who bets on Tom whispers confidentially to the jockey who rides Jerry that he had better "go easy."
- Bears I am well taken care of: one of my dearest friends, a captain in the English army, bears me company across.
- Beds Four months of Europe and strange beds was all he could endure at a stretch.
- Beers Many directions will be given that will save from purchasing poisonous milk, meats, beers, and other medicated drinks.
- binds I know that a deep duty binds you to Bergamo and to Brescia-poor Milan we must not think of.
- bids Five days later, Anissme comes to his mother and bids her good-bye.
- birds Birds flew over the camp from one mountain side to the other, and sang as they flew.
- bits If I've got to cut my clothes into bits"- "Oh, no'm," laughing; "but it's different with you.
- bards How must these bards be rapt into the skies!
- buds "These are some of the loftiest growths, new buds of the mind opening toward the unknown.
- beards The youngest of them had bristling beards.
- birdies Why, sis, do you want our chickens and birdies all carried off?