What is the correct spelling for BELEAF?
This word (Beleaf) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BELEAF
- bale "We may then resume our commerce," said the trader, cooly seating himself before the open bale, while Ludlow and the maiden stood regarding each other in mute surprise.
- beef After that he spent three weeks on the beef roundup.
- beefy The recipes of our cookery-books are most of them of English origin, coming down from the times of our phlegmatic ancestors, when the solid, burly, beefy growth of the foggy island required the heat of fiery condiments, and could digest heavy sweets.
- behalf The local police had made inquiries on this point on behalf of Scotland Yard, and had been unable to obtain any clue.
- Bela "I goin' outside," Bela promptly answered.