What is the correct spelling for BEMOME?
This word (Bemome) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BEMOME
- beam Look up with confidence to Heaven, and the sun of hope will yet shed a cheering beam through the forbidding depths of this tangled wilderness." "Yet surely, O my people, did I deem Man's justice from the all-just Gods was given; A light that from some upper fount did beam, Some better archetype, whose seat was heaven; – Mycerinus by Matthew Arnold
- become What has become of Mary MacLane? He's on the run, won't stand for second place, but his turn may never come He's not a victim, you can see it in his face But he can't see what he's become Well, he wants it bad, but he wants no charity – Rock And Roll Hell by kiss
- begum Why not go into an inquiry of all the other peculations and charges upon him, which were innumerable, one of which I have just mentioned in particular, the charge of Munny Begum, of having received from her, or her adopted son, a bribe of 40,000l.?
- Beamed Then a gleam of merriment beamed in the Abbot's eyes.
- Became I want to know what became of her."
- beams Rogers heard it through a moment's wild confusion as he fell swiftly among a forest of rafters, beams, and shifting uprights.