What is the correct spelling for BENDA?
This word (Benda) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BENDA
- band The moon was laying a band of living light across the vast bosom of the sea, like a girdle. THAT from this bright believing band An outcast I should be, That faiths by which my comrades stand Seem fantasies to me, – The Impercipient by Thomas Hardy
- bandeau At the time Mr. Middleton had given Julia her bracelets, he had presented Fanny with a bandeau of pearls.
- bandy The Nuremberg apprentices, who are divided up into numerous rival guilds, and who are always quarrelling, seize this occasion to bandy words, which soon result in bringing them all out into the street, where a free fight takes place between the rival factions of journeymen and apprentices.
- bead Jimmie Dale leaned nonchalantly against the jamb of the door, the flashlight holding a bead upon the chair.
- bed See her there at the end of the bed .
- bede This is the story told for the most part, as it is best to tell it in the way in which St Bede recorded it; and Alfred rendered it into the English of his day, from which English I have now taken it.
- ben Would you like to do that, Ben ?"
- bend "It lies right around that bend yonder.
- bender He ran on his toes; he slid on his heels; he cut up shines like a sunbeam on a bender ; he swung, light as if he could fly, if he pleased, like a wing-footed Mercury; he glided as if will, not muscle, moved him; he tore about in frenzies; his pivotal leg stood firm, his balance leg flapped like a graceful pinion; he turned somersets; he jumped, whirling backward as he went, over a platoon of boys laid flat on the ice; -the last boy winced, and thought he was amputated; but Wade flew over, and the boy still holds together as well as most boys.
- bends Thy servant bends the knee."
- Belinda This did not happen till half-past seven, when a knock at the door was followed by the appearance of Belinda -at least I guessed it was Belinda , for I had not seen her before.