What is the correct spelling for BENTION?
This word (Bention) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BENTION
- bastion The next lunette to the left, No. 52, was merely an earthwork, and the attack had already been pushed forward as far as the edge of the ditch, but earth screens had first to be thrown up and covered in with railway iron, as a protection against the heavy fire of shell from bastion No. 12. The construction of a dam of fascines or earth, more than sixty paces across, and with the ditch full of water almost fathom deep, would have taken a long time; so it was decided to make a cask bridge of beer-barrels, of which a quantity had been found in Schiltigheim.
- benign This masterly paper expressed the reluctance with which Washington had abandoned a retreat which he had chosen "as the asylum of my declining years"; his willingness to yield the prospect of repose to the call of country and duty; his faith in the constitution and in the future of the nation; and his devout reliance, in the burden he was taking upon himself, on "the benign Parent of the human race."
- benin I find, however, that in the last century more than one traveller mentions the sacrifice of human beings by the king of Benin , but do not lead one to imagine that it was carried to the frightful extent it has been carried on in later years.
- benton Now Benton slept, the sleep of sheer exhaustion.
- bunion A big bunion is as good as a sense organ, but his feet are too small and elegant.
- gentian They mostly consist of quassia, gentian and camomile, and these substitutes are quite harmless per se, but impart an unpleasantly rough and bitter taste to the beer.
- mention At the mention of Mr. Evringham Eloise sank back in her chair.
- pension The lady instantly told the Archbishop, as she was afraid of losing her pension if he went.
- tension He wanted her to speak or move to break that tension of fear.
- Benson Poor Joe Benson was confined to the dormitory.
119 words made from the letters BENTION
4 letter words made from BENTION:bein, beit, beno, bent, beon, beot, bien, bine, binn, bino, bint, bite, bnei, bnin, boen, boet, boie, boin, boit, bone, bonn, boti, ebon, ento, iboe, ibon, ibot, iten, itno, iton, nebn, nebo, nebt, nein, neon, nine, nito, nobi, noen, none, note, oben, obin, obit, onen, onne, onni, tibe, tine, tion, toei, tone.
5 letter words made from BENTION:beinn, benin, benni, benti, bento, betio, binet, binte, biont, biten, boite, bonet, bonin, bonte, boten, botin, eibon, einon, ennio, entin, intoe, itoen, nebit, nieto, niten, niton, noite, noten, notin, onnie, tbone, tenno, tenon, tibon, tieon, toben, toein, toine, tonen, tonin, tonne.
3 letter words made from BENTION:ben, bet, bin, bit, bot, ebn, ent, eon, inn, ion, nbe, neb, neo, net, nib, nit, nne, nob, not, obi, one, ten, tie, tin, toe, ton.