What is the correct spelling for BEOMCES?
This word (Beomces) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BEOMCES
- braces While I'm sleepin' plenty places talkin' like I jus got braces – Po' It Up by Big Moe
- moses Baby jesus, holy moses! He can stop on a dime I guess there's just too many supposes For me to put out that fire – Nothing At All by David Byrne
- Bosses Damn 'sho can't touch us, we them true bosses You know how we do it fool, we them holdin flosses – Wood Grain Wheel by slim thug
- blouses They also were wildly delighted with their beautiful blouses , and had not begun to dress when Briar appeared.
- bemoans I may not see The sacred round of yon great light Rising again to greet me from the night; No friend bemoans my fate, no tear hath fallen for me!
- bombers Their snipers and bombers and machine-gunners did not yield at the first sight of the bayonets.
- maces The long lances, the heavy maces , the six-bladed battle axes, and the well-tempered swords of the knights played havoc among them, so that the rout was complete; but, not content with victory, Prince Edward must glut his vengeance, and so he pursued the citizens for miles, butchering great numbers of them, while many more were drowned in attempting to escape across the Ouse.
- bounces He was both rising and falling rather uncomfortably and with many shakes and bounces .
- besmears If our portly friend from Market Hilton had possessed the eyes of an Auguste Dupin, he could not have failed to note that my dress boots were caked with light yellow clay; which also, by the way, besmears my trousers.
- booms Booms were moored outside the vessels to protect them, but these were constantly being carried away, and not a little damage was done.
- beams The beams were about ten feet long, and to keep the whole wall from falling and crushing them, it was necessary to knock away the stones over the centre, and make an arch in proportion to the base.
- BOMBS We also went into several houses that have been ruined with bombs.
- besoms The Spae-Woman had brought besoms to the town to sell.
- bodices I took off my coat, and they were obliged to unlace their dresses, the bodices of which were lined with fur.
- bosoms They sat there almost in silence, looking gravely at the crowd, and observing, I thought, with surprise the bare shoulders and bosoms of the ladies who stared and screamed as much as any.
- boomers They are not boasters nor boomers .
45 words made from the letters BEOMCES
4 letter words made from BEOMCES:bece, beom, bosc, bose, comb, come, meso, msec, obec, scee, sebe, seem, some.
3 letter words made from BEOMCES:bee, bos, bse, ceo, cob, com, cos, ecm, eec, eos, ese, esm, mes, mob, msb, msc, omb, sbe, sec, see, sob, som.
5 letter words made from BEOMCES:besco, besom, boece, boese, cesme, coeme, combs, mebos, mobes, obese.