What is the correct spelling for BER?
This word (Ber) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BER
- bar And while she tried to be a star, Tony always tended bar Across the crowded floor, they worked from eight till four – Copacabana (At the Copa) by Barry Manilow
- bear Little bear, little bear You sit on my right Right there Little hen, little hen – Little Lamb by Unknown Author
- bed Move right across the whitewashed wall That faced my three-plank bed, And I knew that somewhere in the world God's dreadful dawn was red. – The Ballad Of Reading Gaol by Oscar Wilde
- bee Twentieth century honey bee What you're doing is what you'll be – Control by alphaville
- beer Went driftin' down past old tires and rusty cans of beer The Angel of the lake whispered in my ear – With Every Wish by Bruce Springsteen
- beg Rub your belly rub your leg Lick the inside of your ear until you start to beg – Boom Boom Baby by Ugly Americans
- ben Ik ben wie ik wiL dat ik ben & veranderen doe ik nog niet voor iemand die ik ken – Mijn Leven,, Mijn Stijl,, Mijn Alles by Fabio
- berg We are the regiment of Berg , and our scarlet uniform cost us dearly enough yesterday.
- bet He'd do anything, one night for a bet He raced through the cornfields in a Corvette – The Car Was The One by Mark Knopfler
- bier The doors swung open, and through them came a procession clad in black, followed by the Shaman Simbri, who walked in front of a bier , upon which lay the body of the Khan, carried by eight priests.
- boer Here have we been two days without a sign of a Boer !
1 words made from the letters BER
3 letter words made from BER:reb.