What is the correct spelling for BERDS?
This word (Berds) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BERDS
- beats Necessity for you-a girl-is just the thing that beats me.
- bends The view of Birthday Creek winding along in little bends through the scrubs from its parent mountains, was most pleasing.
- boards And some of the patch-boards had holes in them also, and some of them were broken and split up.
- Bets Archie was in some degree afraid of his brother, and never offered to make any bets with him.
- Beds And when they came in, after they had washed themselves, they went to their beds, and the first of them said: "Somebody has been sleeping in my bed!"
- Beets The potatoes, squashes, pumpkins, beets, turnips and other vegetables which the garden had produced for winter use were as securely housed as possible and protected from the frost; and Mr. Allis began to hope that now he might take that rest which he so much required.
- bids Believe me that prudence bids you go."
- birds I want thirty of the best birds you have."
- bards The bards of Greece were confined within the narrow circle of the Chorus, and hence they found themselves constrained to practice, for the most part, the precision, and copy the details of nature.
- buds "You gather the buds of the witch-hazel in April when the moon is full.
- herds This was done, and they continued to move forward till eight o'clock in the morning, observing as they went the spoor of numerous herds of cattle that had been driven in that direction quite recently.