What is the correct spelling for BERGADES?
This word (Bergades) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BERGADES
- barbados Brazil, Rotterdam, Virginia, even Barbados .
- beads The majority of folks might as well have two glass beads in their heads, so little do they really observe of what they see.
- beats Gents, as I fills my glass, I asks you-all however now do you reckon that wizard beats a retreat?
- beget But these characteristics are so prominent as to beget the fear that we are losing the sense of the relative value of things in this life.
- besides There were, of course, many other things in the Square besides the fountain.
- Because Because it is the truth-and you know it.
- Begat Love, who begat us, shall Love slay us utterly? Shall we not mingle with earth, as with sleep, Dream into grasses, leafage, flowers, Such being our very flesh; and shudder In the glitter of thin shivering poplars, That tremble like slim girls shaken At a caress, Bowed in a clear, keen wind?
- Beaks Bullfinches, sparrows, eagles, flamingoes, wild geese, peacocks, turkeys, cranes, pelicans, and every manner of bird, thronged the branches of the trees, and, with their heads and beaks sunk almost into their feathers, opened and closed their eyes in their rapturous surprise.
- beagles I point my pen only against the light-heel'd beagles that lead the chase so fast, that they run all civility out of breath, against these Ape-headed pullets, which invent Antique foole-fangles, meerly for fashion and novelty sake.
- bargains As a matter of fact, the great majority of them were not really bargains at all.
- barges Jones commanded the heavier ships, forming the squadron, while Nassau was in charge of a considerable force of Russian gunboats and barges , composing what was called the flotilla.
- badges He is tall and dark, with soft eyes-and staff badges .
- arcades Reassured he looked across the lawns toward the Cardross villa, a big house of coquina cement, very beautiful in its pseudo-Spanish architecture, red-tiled roofs, cool patias, arcades , and courts; the formality of terrace, wall, and fountain charmingly disguised under a riot of bloom and foliage.
- bakes Then there are the clam bakes and, at the end of the day, the big bonfires, the beach parties and the story telling, after which one is lulled into sweet slumber by the unceasing roar of the ocean surf.
- bards Quench my thirst Of soul, ye bards !
- beakers Pasties, flagons, dames, gallants with lutes, and pages with beakers of wine.
- begets Mark the base and unworthy subserviency it leads to; see the race of sycophants it begets .
- beggars They're an unreasonable, sulky lot of beggars ."
- BATES "Bates, you are right.
- beards But I fear that bold rogue would ride through all of you, and laugh at your worship's beards , by George."
- beaters That afternoon, while crossing a wild bit of country, they had the misfortune to be recaptured by a shooting party, being first completely surrounded by the beaters .
273 words made from the letters BERGADES
4 letter words made from BERGADES:abed, aged, ages, ards, ares, arse, bade, bags, bard, bare, bars, base, bead, beag, bear, beda, bede, beed, beer, begs, berg, bgee, brad, brag, dabs, dare, dbag, dear, debe, debs, deeb, deer, degr, drab, drag, dreg, eade, ease, ebed, ebre, edge, eeas, eega, egba, ered, erse, esab, gabs, garb, gear, gede, gedr, grab, grad, rabe, raed, rage, rags, rase, read, reeb, reed, reeg, rega, rege, sade, sage, sard, sear, sebe, sede, seed, seer, sege, serb, sere, sree.
5 letter words made from BERGADES:aberg, adeeb, adger, adree, aedes, aegre, agder, agere, agers, agree, ardeb, ardee, arede, arges, arsed, asger, badge, bager, bages, bagre, bards, bared, bares, barge, based, baser, beads, beard, beare, bedar, beder, begad, begar, beger, beras, berea, bereg, beres, berga, berge, bergs, besar, besra, brade, brads, braes, brage, brags, bread, breds, breed, brees, brega, brege, dager, dares, darge, dargs, darse, dbase, dearg, dears, dease, debag, debar, deber, debes, debre, deeba, degar, degas, deger, deras, dereg, deres, derge, desra, drabs, drage, drags, drees, dregs, drese, eader, eades, eager, eagre, eared, eased, easer, ebags, edgar, edger, edges, egers, erase, erbas, esber, esera, gaber, gabes, gader, gades, gaede, garbs, gears, geber, gebre, geers, gerad, geras, gerba, gerde, gerea, gesar, grabe, grabs, grade, grebe, greda, grede, greed, rabes, radge, raese, ragde, ragee, reads, rebag, redes, reebs, reeds, regas, sabed, sabee, saber, sabre, sader, sager, sarde, sared, saree, seaer, seare, sebag, seber, seder, sedge, segre, serag, serba, serga, serge.
3 letter words made from BERGADES:ade, age, arb, are, bad, bag, bar, bed, bee, beg, bra, bse, dab, dag, das, deb, des, dre, ear, eeg, era, erg, ese, esr, gab, gad, gar, gas, geb, gee, gsr, rad, rag, ras, reb, red, res, sad, sag, sbe, sdb, sea, see.