What is the correct spelling for BESAUSE?
This word (Besause) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BESAUSE
- base Neale had nothing tangible upon which to base his strange feeling. We're so base Grey matter Under grey face You're so witty – Screaming by Go-Go's
- basis Contest for land and sea is at the basis of wars. My flow interrupts your homeostasis I Rolls Royce it on a regular basis – Don't Stop by Kanye West
- beads Minute after minute passed; the Baroness sat nervously playing with a bracelet of golden beads about her wrist. Silhouettes and false leads. That which drew you, Like a crow to glass beads. Secrets spied. – Everything Fades by Poets of the Fall
- beast I doubt if any bird or beast could stand them. Here in the trenches the fist of the Beast For fear of an atmosphere poisoned deceased – Far Away Coast by dropkick murphys
- beats Flickering high, A peevish night-hawk in the western sky Beats up into the lucent solitudes, Or drops with griding wing. Take the back seat and smash beats Smoke blunts through ya lungs and flex ya brain cells like athletes – Red, Meth & B by cypress hill
- bessel 0649. For 61 Cygni, see Bessel , in Schumacher's 'Jahrbuch', 1839, s.
- Basses The band consisted of fifty violins, twelve violas, twelve violoncellos, eleven double basses, twenty-five wind instruments, &c., making a total of 110 instruments, and a grand total of about 230 performers.
- Beaks Several approached us so closely, that they threw themselves back to avoid contact, opening their beaks and spreading out their talons.
- Beans But who is shooting the beans at us?
- Bears Certainly no bears or hunter had climbed out just here.
- beasts Those beasts of yours won't be satisfied till they have put us all out of doors.
- beams Bright with maiden splendour shone the moon; and the old rocks, cherished in her beams , put up their horns to blue heaven once more.
- Basques These consist of wild and thrilling marches, to the sound of which it is believed that the ancient Basques were in the habit of descending from their mountains to combat with the Romans, and subsequently with the Moors.
49 words made from the letters BESAUSE
5 letter words made from BESAUSE:abess, abuse, basse, beses, besse, buses, busse, eases, sabee, sabse, sause, sease, subas.
3 letter words made from BESAUSE:ass, bee, bse, bus, ese, sbe, sea, see, sse, sub, sue, sus, usa, use.
4 letter words made from BESAUSE:base, bass, basu, baue, beau, buea, buss, ease, eeas, esab, esau, sabu, saue, seas, sebe, sebs, sebu, sees, sube, suea, sues, uses.