What is the correct spelling for BESDES?
This word (Besdes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BESDES
- beads Harry put his hand to his forehead and wiped away the cold drops that stood out like glistening beads of blood in the red light of the torch.
- beset Stas was beset with despair.
- besides Then besides , they saw the miracles Jesus did, and asked whether the Christ would do more miracles.
- Bases He may require to enter the fold, to rouse the slumbering by a tap of His staff, to lift the sickly, to use a measure of severity with the dull and slow; but ultimately and mainly He bases His claim to be the true Leader and Lord of men simply on His power to attract them to Him.
- Beside She drew me up close beside her and told me a story.
- Beds So we put the girl mech right to work making the guests' beds and helping Min in the kitchen.
- cedes The English text reads that "Spain cedes ...
- buses Some of them were brought down on the trolley trains, which go almost as far as the battle-line, and some in open buses , and some by German prisoners, but there were many Germans among the wounded-some of them with very ghastly wounds, and these took their place with ours and mingled with them in the dressing-stations, and were given the same treatment.
- beasts Now if it weren't for the poor beasts , I'd lie down here by the fire and sleep rather than take a step farther to-night.
- bastes These bastes have as many lives as a cat; and maybe he would have come to again, and taken to ateing us instead of our ateing him, as I hope we will be afther doing before long.
- bests There is nothing in the world but second bests , but dreams are an excellent second best.
- bodes This, the old folk say, is the wing of the Archangel Michael, and it bodes no good to the evil ones among the nations, for he is on his way to execute a dread command.
- bedsides Now at night they would dream that two grey herons came and stood by their bedsides , kissing them; "And where in the world," they said when they woke, "are our wings?"
- besets Huger, called by Magruder to his assistance, turned aside from the road which had been assigned to him, and when he was recalled by an urgent message from Lee, advanced with the timidity which almost invariably besets the commander of an isolated force in the neighbourhood of a large army.
- bides My heart in me keepes him and me in one, My heart in him his thoughts and sences guides: He loues my heart, for once it was his owne, I cherish his because in me it bides .