What is the correct spelling for BESSINES?
This word (Bessines) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BESSINES
- baseness Her feeling toward him for this intimation had been anger which had cooled into contempt of a nature like his, ready to find baseness everywhere.
- bassinet "One garment was all that Norman of Torn would permit him, and as the sun was hot overhead, he selected for the Bishop a bassinet for that single article of apparel, to protect his tonsured pate from the rays of old sol.
- beninese In 1984 was funded The Association of Beninese Nationals in the U.
- besides Besides, didn't you go there to study and not to play?
- business He had no business to come in and speak to her like that!
- busyness "Whether a Councill constituted of fitt Persons Solely sett apart to the busyness of America be not the likeliest means of advancing his Highness Interest there and of bringing them continually to a certain account and readiness whensoever his Highness or his Privie Councill shall have occasion to looke into any particular thereof.
- easiness The easiness of comedy is essential.
- messiness The messiness of the place merely made the madness of the whole program seem worse.
- Basses Again the first theme in F minor, but amplified and enlarged with a spray of basses and under a clouded sky.
- Bosses In this old cathedral there is a fine display of carvings in the way of bosses and capitals.
- Bossing I like bossing things-perhaps that's my greatest fault.
- SINEs This was a good shot, but he unfortunately assumed that all rays passing into a denser medium would apparently penetrate it to a depth depending only on the medium, which means that there is a constant ratio between the tangents, instead of the sines, of the inclination of the incident and refracted rays to the normal.
- lessens The presence of the tick among the cattle of the South not only lessens the value of the cattle on the hoof but causes the gradings of hides that have been infested with ticks as No. 4 quality.
- blessings "Oh, my blessings on you,-if the blessing of one like me is any good," cried she, kissing Mary's hand fervently.
- bassoons Among my unpublished manuscripts are several compositions for this instrument, and my concerto for two double bassoons is now in the hands of a Berlin publisher.
- basins Large gleaming brass basins were ranged on a shelf above the broad open chimney-place wherein the fire burned, and massive bedsteads carved after the Breton style stood on the stone floor.
- bassinets By then my eyes were adjusting to the subdued light, and as we walked down the middle of the long room, I confirmed my assumption that the bassinets next to the tables all contained infants.
- begins Here begins the open sea.
- beings Is it, she asked herself, the cut and dried opinion of those who walk safely along a beaten path in company with myriads of their fellow beings, which really counts in this world?
- RESINS As the active principles exist in the resins, an alcoholic tincture of the latter is the best preparation for administration.
- baselines measured from claimed archipelagic straight baselines territorial sea: 12 nm exclusive economic zone: 200 nm continental shelf: 200-m depth or to the depth of exploitation; rectilinear shelf claim added
- besieges 257, 266, 267 Labourdonnais besieges Madras, vii.
- busies Each committee busies itself with a certain class of business, and bills when introduced are referred to this or that committee for consideration, according to the subjects to which the bills relate.
- beanies Sounds like he might have played first base for the Beanies; but he's been dead too long for that.
- seines 148. Bringet dem Herrn Ehre seines Namens.
- beguines We will gladly keep him in the Beguines home until the angel summons him.
- bossiness And what is this bossiness around the grate but some blunt, black-leaded garland?
- buskins So come along, sweet-and-twenty, and help me pack my buskins."